This limited edition A.2.F matte black bracelet is your shortcut to standout style. Mixing an 18kt gold plated silver crown and two 18kt gold plated silver zircon pillars with matte black agate stones, simply adorn this bracelet on your wrist to exude a refined sense of style.
- Crafted with one 10mm 18kt gold plated crown, two 18kt gold plated zircon pillars and 8mm beads.
- Strung together with 1mm elastic cord.
- One size fits all.
- Individually handcrafted and inspected.
Orders that are placed from Monday to Friday will be shipped within the next 2-3 days and orders that are placed from Saturday to Sunday will be shipped on Tuesday. However in Holiday seasons the suggested packaging time may be extended due to influx of orders. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once we ship your order. Please be aware that all A.2.F jewelry are tested for quality assurance purposes, which may result in items being shipped on separate days. For applicable destinations, tracking will be generated when the product has cleared customs. Below is a chart of the estimated delivery time, sometimes orders may experience delay further than the estimated time due to customs and regulation. Please contact us at Customer Support (linked below) if your order has not arrive on the estimated time.
|United States||Standard Shipping||12-20 Business Days|
|Free Tracking Available|
|Canada||Standard Shipping||12-20 Business Days|
|Mexico||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Europe||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Australia||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Rest Of The World||Standard Shipping||20-40 Business Days|
At A.2.F we craft our jewelry with high quality materials from Grade A semi-precious gemstones to 925 sterling silver and we want your jewelry to last you a long time so we’ve prepared this guide to help you care for your jewelry.
- Sizing - At A.2.F we craft our jewelry with high quality materials from Grade A semi-precious gemstones to 925 sterling silver and we want your jewelry to last you a long time so we’ve prepared this guide to help you care for your jewelry.
- Elastic Cord - Many of our bracelets are made with high quality stretch cord, but this doesn’t mean you should attempt to stretch it out. All elastic cording will loosen slightly with repeated wear over time, this is normal.
- Gemstones - Gemstones are gifts from the earth and each one is unique and carries different energy. Gemstones are rated on a Mohs scale according to their hardness, but this doesn’t have any baring on their quality. You should avoid dropping your jewelry on hard surfaces, this may cause damage.
- Metals - We use a variety of metals in our jewelry from karat plated gold and silver to gold filled and sterling silver. All plating on plated pieces will wear off over time and may also experience a patina due to oxidation. There are many factors that contribute to this including; improper cleaning & storage, moisture & humidity, rubbing against hard surfaces, etc. It is important to gently wipe your metal jewelry clean of oils, moisture and debris with a very soft cloth. This will keep it looking its best.
- Cleaning - Gemstones & metals should be gently cleaned with a soft cloth, never washed. Do not wear your jewelry while bathing, showering or swimming. Avoid using ultrasonic devices or abrasives to clean your jewelry.
- Storing - We recommend storing your jewelry in the packaging we include with each piece or on a similar fashion so that it does not become tangled or damaged with other jewelry or items.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. All sale purchases are final.